I know, I know… I was gone for a year! Take away the podcasts from last year and I would’ve been gone for more than two years! Ugh. I haven’t posted anything for so long, I can smell the molds in my dashboard. Considering I’m almost always online, I know some of you would wonder why I wasn’t keen about updating my blog. Who do I blame?
The song has always been one of my old favorites, everyone I know knows it, there have been many cover versions for this song; and hearing it again in this video, with people from the streets –on the streets– performing them, it wow-ed me. I couldn’t help the tears welling up in my eyes during the first time I played the video. Oh gawd, it’s just a video. This Joiz person is such a cry baby.
I feel like I will burn in hell soon. Sorry about my high pitched squeals *facepalms* The intro and outro music is a background music from one of the scenes of the latest Fast and Furious movie. This one’s longer than the first two podcast, ang daldal namin e. And yes, it’s very Taglish.
- Wednesday food trip
- Opinions about the food @ Soms Thai Eatery
- Rio’s Deep Kissing and Sex video
- Tina Yuzuki and Maria Ozawa
- Mega Furiuja Megu Nude video
- Crash (a 1996 movie, not the 2005 one)
The second episode speaks of:
- Feedback regarding the first podcast
- Opinions regarding Fast & Furious 4
- Upcoming movies this year that we’d want to watch
- Dragonball Evolution & X-Men Origins: Wolverine
- Fast & Furious Original Soundtracks
- free ice cream from Selecta Gold
- Events and people after watching the movie
- Irritations and pet peeves
- Pakbat Podcast from that same night
- more giggling, random sound effects, brain storming…
I changed the stereo setting of the podcast. I noticed that on the previous upload, you can hear my voice on the left channel, and Shabby can be heard on the right channel. I’ll fixed that and re-uploaded it.
Hagikgikan is the first ever attempt to make a podcast (dalawa pa lang kami since everyone else is not here?) that will be released for public hearing. Yes, we noticed that we sound like boys and that we sound alike. Yes, we were using a conyo twang. Yes, we keep laughing and laughing. And yes, we didn’t make much sense but we enjoyed every damned minute of it. Enjoy bleeding your ears out too. 😛
You, guys can download it here.
We can has feedback? Comment back!