1. In a street there are five houses, painted five
2. In each house lives a person of different
3. These five homeowners each drink a different kind
of beverage, smoke different brand of cigar and keep a
THE QUESTION: WHO OWNS THE FISH?
1. The Brit lives in a red house.
2. The Swede keeps dogs as pets.
3. The Dane drinks tea.
4. The Green house is next to, and on the left of the
5. The owner of the Green house drinks coffee.
6. The person who smokes Pall Mall rears birds.
7. The owner of the Yellow house smokes Dunhill.
8. The man living in the centre house drinks milk.
9. The Norwegian lives in the first house.
10. The man who smokes Blends lives next to the one
who keeps cats.
11. The man who keeps horses lives next to the man who
12. The man who smokes Blue Master drinks beer.
13. The German smokes Prince.
14. The Norwegian lives next to the blue house.
15. The man who smokes Blends has a neighbour who
ALBERT EINSTEIN WROTE THIS RIDDLE EARLY DURING THE
19th CENTURY. HE SAID THAT 98% OF THE WORLD POPULATION
WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO SOLVE IT.
If anyone knows how to play the MS-DOS games called “Sherlock”, I used that method on paper and deduced that the German owns the fish. I’m not giving clues how I got to that, I want everyone to figure it out on their own. It took me 35 minutes to solve this partida I have a very runny nose and my head is heavy (I clocked myself LOL). -sniff- I think I burnt a fuse though and needs to lie down.
I have been coding a directory, a phpbb forum and 3 wordpress themes simultaneously since last night and I don’t think I could finish them right now in this condition. -sniff-
I meed a dissue. -sniff- -sniff-