November is like the f*ck of the year and when I say f*ck I mean it is so frikkin awesome… ok not so much but this month has got to be the most unforgettable for the year 2007 for me. It is just spilling with too many events. Let’s do a recap, why don’t we?
- I got my biggest Adsense earnings so far. Whoopie! :woohoo: 4-digit in dillar currency whydoncha, not bad for someone who’s lazy with ads, whoopie whoopie! :woohoo:
- The yearbook for our batch finally came out! Was able to catch up with batchmates. Still missing elbi though.
- Started upgrading my pc again. Bought new phone. Bought new dresses (why is it I suddenly liked buying dresses?). Bought a bunch of toys (cooking utensil toys and stuffed animals) for the little miss.
- Got the greatest vacation gift I could ever wish for but it’s still fudging pending since there are typhoons and stuff. I should go to Hong Kong instead. I’ll probably go to HK indeed. Still don’t know who to take with me.
- There’s Lando, Mina, Lando again…
- Google has been bitchslapping blogs with PPP. I’m not using PPP but I’m like why Google gods? I was thinking of joining but now I’m not so sure 😕
- Daughter learned new tricks, was especially not happy with this one. 😕
- Changed templates again
- Booked my mom and daughter and brother for a 10-day vacation in Cagayan De Oro next month since mom wants it that means spending new year’s eve and new year alone. Sucky 🙁
- My dead and crazy birthday happened. I’m now twenteen three years old. Also bought my daughter a bike that day. I became a punching bag for a stupid jerkwad-type of brother. Oh wait I didn’t blog about that here. Forget I said anything.
- The holy-moly earthquake happened. I didn’t blog about that either but my reaction to the earthquake was super. Super lame that is.
- I can be seen in a Starbuko three times more often this month than in the whole year put together. And no it’s not because of the planner, it’s because I don’t have a thermos at my place 🙁 and I need my dose of coffee every now and then 😥
- I’m eating my words, I’m putting back the scraps that have been left from my old blog. I know what I said and what I’ve put back is not actually everything. Sayang lang kasi. The happy memories I’ve written about, the posts where I met new online friends and I might forget the lessons I learned from the disasters of yesteryears. I don’t want too many history to repeat over and over. (Naks seryoso ba yun?) Also, I still get traffic from god knows where and I give up with all the 404 error that’s bombarding my logs.
- Something controversial happened to the PWA (Philippine Web Awards). Plagiarism and stuff? Don’t ask me about details, I’m clueless as well.
- Some idiots ooopss I mean Trillanes and Gen. Lim and who else? decided to hole up in Manila Penn wanting a coup d’etat but failed BIG TIME. Saw them walking in Makati Ave just before lunch and also that tank in Shell in Buendia (was that necessary, seriously?) on my way to my hideout and I was “OMIGOSH! the guy beside me in the jeep really stinks?!” :gross: 😕 also bought Fiona an MP3 player so she’d leave my cellphone alone already!
Also after the quasi-coup-slash-traffic-pejoration-slash-“fuck up of the month” yesterday in Manila Penn, I decided to watch TV more often aside from watching news and movies that is. I want to catch up with the latest of the local atrocities, stupidities and whatever (hehe chismosa?) so I don’t look stupid when I ask what Kokey is, or I won’t be too shocked to see that there’s another one of those fantasy TV series in GMA with a snake superhero whatever.
Nifty! Does GTalk have them too? Better check for updates on that.
I know I missed a few hundred events that doesn’t concern me or my interests. But my list is already too long with my self-centered ramblings! I wonder if December is just as amazing as November…
Update [02-05-2017]: some of the links no longer work coz those posts are no longer existing/public posts. Sorry.