One is for 5 things I have to reveal about myself that you probably didn’t know and the other is for 5 things that has changed since I blogged. I’ve done the first one before when John tagged me but I’ll do this again. And why not? The last time I tried wasn’t so successful and a lot of things happen everyday and there are things I know and don’t show about me. Ah hell they say I’m secretive. So maybe I am. But here goes…
5 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Me
- I’m a hermit (sorta). I rarely go out, gimik, see my friends, etc. This attitude is associated with my being a workaholic. Plus the fact that I don’t know if my friends are available or do I even have friends? 😕 My usually routine would be my desk, my bed, kitchen bathroom and the regular gym. If you invite me to go out, and I’m not asking about the invitation/event or I’m not enthusiastic about seeing you, don’t worry, it’s not you, it probably is just me being lazy (or finicky). Or I really don’t want to go out with you (I know, me=evil) but don’t be disheartened. I’m very friendly and I’m not anti-social, you just have to know how I tick.
- I’m a stalker. Errr…. not really. But I’m a good at finding things out. I snoop when I need to (or by accident) and I lurk. I’m telling you scary sh*t here, aren’t I? 😈
- I experiment. With food that I cook, with clothes (I make my own clothes and accessories when I have time, aha you didn’t know that did you?), with stuff. Anything! Do I experiment with people? 😯 no I haven’t taken that to considerations, but I could try that if you allow me to do experiments with you. 😈 And stop thinking naughty thoughts!
- I’m shy. Many would not know this. And many would not believe it either. But I am. Online, I can be talkative, I may seem boisterous, I may be adventurous and I am like that to some friends offline (It’ll be forever a case to case basis) but I am also a shy sensitive little girl. I panic when there’s new people around.
- I’m mush. Many perceive me as a hardball. But I think I’m not. I get teary eyed over stupid commercials, mushy dramatic movie scenes and over heart-wrenching quotes and messages. I can easily soften whenever someone pleads from me. I get cheesy over silly little presents or tokens. I’m a die hard romantic and I’m overall just a big softee bear and only a few people know that.
5 Things that Changed Since I Started Blogging
- I have started to become vocal with my feelings and frustrations that I usually just bottle up inside when I wasn’t actively blogging before. I learned to relax a bit from being such a damn workaholic.
- I gained friends. I realized somehow someone gives a damn.
- I became more productive/creative and adventurous. Well I had to post something interesting or useful in here every once in a while, right? Although I think I fail on being interesting and useful 😕
- I now fancy taking pictures of anything and everything just to post on my blog when I use to just keep them on my collection
- Everyone now knows I’m pathetic when it comes to falling in love. Bahahaha
And now that you know, enough of tagging me! 😆
I want to hear those 5 things we regularly don’t know about youz (this could be a new way of advertising). Post ’em, don’t make me hurt you. 😛