I was tempted to buy a set for myself but I have to check my budget first before trying to make an impulse purchase, anyhow, with its safe and health-friendly components, INOS surgical stainless steel cookware is perfect for cooking nutritious meals for your family.
INOS cookware is made of surgical stainless steel which is non-porous, non-corrosive and non-reactant. With its tempered glass covers, you can look while you cook and opening the lid is no longer necessary. INOS fry pans have Excalibur non-stick coating so its non-toxic and does not melt or scrape off easily; While all of the cookware have 5-ply bottoms that enable these pans and fryers low-fire cooking, even heat distribution and heat retention (and saves on LPG consumption and reduced cooking time). With these amazing features, INOS cookware is safe, durable, elegant, and in the long-run saves you money, while it preserves food’s nutrients and natural flavors for maximum health benefits.
Here’s the recipes demonstrated to us that day at the Maya Kitchen, if you want to try it with your INOS cookware or similar non-stick cookware:
No Oil Pancake
2 packs Maya Original Hotcake Mix, 250g
2 medium size Eggs
1 1/2 cups Water
- Combine all ingredients, mix and stir until slightly lumpy (do not over mix).
- Pour 1/2 cup batter into your INOS 9.5″ Fry Pan with EXCALIBUR Non-Stick Coating.
- Cook until bubbly. Turn to cook the other side.
1 can (180 grams) corned tuna
400 grams elbow macaroni
1 pack (560 grams) spaghetti sauce
1 pack (250 ml) all-purpose cream
1 can (290 g) cream of mushroom
1/2 bar (90 g) cheese, grated
1 pc carrot, diced
1 pc white onion, minced
1 1/2 cups water
1/2 bar (90 grams) cheese, grated
1 pc bell pepper, sliced
- Using your INOS 11″ Multi-Purpose Fryer, combine all ingredients one at a time. Mix well.
- Cook over low fire for 20 minutes, mix.
- Cook for another 5 minutes, mix.
- Put toppings and bake for 5 minutes.
- Turn off fire, do not remove cover until cool.
Waterless Sinigang na Pork
1/2 kilo pork, cut into serving pieces
1 cup raddish, sliced diagonally
1 pc eggplant, sliced
4 pcs okra, sliced into halves
10 pcs sitaw, cut into 2″ long
4 pcs patola, sliced
2 pcs siling pansigang
3 pcs tomatoes, sliced
1 pc onion, chopped
8 pcs calamansi, juice extracted
3 tbsps fish sauce
- Put all vegetable ingredients into your INOS 36cm Wok. Add the pork on top of the vegetables. Cover and cook for 15 minutes over low fire.
- Add calamansi juice and fish sauce. Cook for another 5 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and let it cool for another 5 minutes.
Grilled Pork BBQ Scallopine
400 grams pork loin, cut into medallions
2 tbsps banana catsup
1 tbsp honey
1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
1 tbsp soy sauce
1 tbsp garlic
salt and pepper, to taste
- Mix all marinade ingredients. Whisk well to incorporate.
- Marinade pork loin for 5 minutes.
- Pre-heat your INOS 9.5″ EXCALIBUR Fry Pan for not more than 1 minute only. Grill one side of the pork for 5 minutes. Turn over to cook the other side of the meat for another 4 minutes to brown both sides.
- Plate and serve.
Brown Rice Chicken and Seafood Paella
2 cups Brown rice, half cooked (1:1)
2 pcs Chicken thigh (deboned and cubed into bite pieces)
1/4 kg Mussels (scrubbed and washed)
1/4 kg Clams (scrubbed and washed)
1/2 kg Prawns (medium-sized)
1 cup chorizo de bilbao, sliced diagonally
3 cloves garlic, crushed
1 pc onion, minced
4 pcs tomatoes, chopped into small cubes
1 pinch saffron
1/2 cup green peas
1/2 cup celery, chopped
1/2 cup onion leeks, cut into strips
1/2 cup red bell pepper, deseeded and cut into strips
1/2 cup green bell pepper, deseeded and cut into strips
2 pcs hard-boiled eggs, sliced (optional, for garnish only)
6 pcs blanched asparagus (optional, for garnish only)
- Put the chorizo de bilbao on top of your INOS 34cm PAELLERA pan. Cover and cook for 2 minutes or until oily.
- Add garlic, onion, tomatoes, chicken and prawns. Cover until cooked. Remove from pan and set aside.
- In the same pan, add mussels and clams. Cover and cook until all shells opened. Remove and set aside.
- In the same pan, add saffron, mix well with the sauce. Then, add the brown rice and mix will to incorporate the sauce. Top with cooked chicken, prawns, mussels and clams with celery, onion leeks, green peas, red and green bell pepper.
- Garnish with sliced hard-boiled eggs and blanched asparagus.
We also had a chocolate fudge cake for dessert but I was not able to take a photo of the sample.
I am aware my shots did not do the food justice, I didn’t know until later that day that the finished product was brought out for photos at the back of the room. *facepalm* I’m gonna have to try again on another demo class.
Unit 510 Cityland Shaw Tower,
Shaw Blvd. Mandaluyong City
Tel. No: (02) 636-0998
Fax. No: (02) 635-0575
The Maya Kitchen Culinary Center
8F Liberty Building
835 A. Arnaiz Avenue (Pasay Road), Makati City
(02) 892-5011 local 108