These are the stuff I would most likely purchase or get for myself if I knew where to find them, and if they were easily accessible to me. Yes, all of the things in my wish list are from the material world.
I also wish for money to pay for my kid’s education, a car, a house near the beach in Greece, etcetera etcetera… But I don’t expect friends to buy those for me. Ano ako siniswerte? Although I do hope these could be found, given for free to me. Heeee~ what?
- A new portable harddrive
Darth Vader Lego mini piece & Stormtrooper Lego mini piece,a stormtrooper mask
I like Star Wars but I’m not a Star Wars Nerd. I know little of the Star Wars universe. I just really really like Storm Troopers & Darth Vader’s costumes.
Although this guy is on his way to me before Christmas, he’s still momentarily part of this list. Do I need to explain this? Really? Really? Are you kidding me?
- Figma figures: The Haruhi Suzumiya series
Haruhi’s my mascot, and of course she needs her brigade with her
- A decent Kurama figure (yes, the red head from Yu yu Hakusho) – He’s one of my first ever favorite anime character. Either him or the wolf man he transforms to. Actually I want both. Won’t Revoltech ever create him?
- A magic eight ball – I never owned one. I’d like to have one.
- Decent headphones & earphones
A tumbler that looks like a camera lens. It’s freaking expensive though.
- Recover some books lost, and then some. They don’t have to be new, or hard bound. As long as they’re in tact.
- Key rings. I lo-ooooove key rings, but not just any key ring, I love the ones that signify something, or someplace, or someone. The 2 latest from my collection came from Subic & Ireland.
- Silly hats. Particularly, a cat hat with ear muffs, because I like silly hats.
- Red &
greenSuper Mario Mushrooms. I especially like the one from Clipper Gift Shop! I haven’t been to all the Clipper’s in the metro, but in those I’ve checked, they’re all sold out of mushrooms. 🙁
- A toy to display on my desk. I already have a Roronoa Zorro on my desk at home. I also want a really nifty toy I can leave displayed on my work desk. Thing is, I don’t want to leave my Figmas or Pinky’s there. It has to be something that looks just as awesome but a whole lot cheaper.
Hmmm… What else do I want? Long term boyfriend? Could a Santa friend please give me one? I’ve been a good girl this year! For most parts!
+ + +
Edit: updated the list to add 3 more items I am lusting over [12-12-2010]