John tagged me. Boy, John, congratulations for making my day a bit tough on the gray matter 😆 Didn’t know about this thing but I’ll play along… Now I have to think up five things you don’t know about me… hmmm….
- I sketch images, people, places and I have a collection of my sketches hidden in my old room. My first “major” sketch was the Last Supper when I was in grade two… My mom said they didn’t know I had talent.
- I used to be boyish. I think I still am sometimes, but during high school, you wouldn’t catch me dead with a skirt on outside the school premises.
- I have yet to figure out how to make my scripts run as smoothly as I want them to work… but that’s not a secret! baaaaah ok.. here goes… I’ve written a novel… not really a novel, just a short story with lots of chapters 😆 but I have yet to see it published (and I have no plans to).
- I want to travel the world, see places I only got to see on tv or on movies or in pictures, I want to meet the friends I’ve met from across the world and take lots and lots of pictures!
- you might think of me flirty but I’m not promiscuous you ninny. I’m still heart broken (only Colleen knows who the jerk is), we share a common passion for things but you just don’t see through a whole bunch of layers of masks and sticky tape.
Hmmmm there… Stab me if you must, I can’t think of anything that I want to say outloud… Now my turn to tag someone…